This pool is for mining Vertcoin (VTC) and Unitus (UIS) with your GPU/ASIC.
- Algorithm: Lyra2re2
- Stratum Connection:
- Stratum Connection (TLS):
- Stratum Connection (Nicehash):
- Stratum Connection (ASIC):
- Username: Please use your Vertcoin wallet address. You can also append a worker name, separated by a fullstop
- Password: Anything you like, it does not matter
Easy Mine supports legacy (P2PKH), segwit (P2SH), and Bech32 Vertcoin wallet addresses. However, using our automated system
to change payout thresholds etc requires the use of legacy (P2PKH) addresses (due to the other address types currently not being able to sign messages).
Please review this page on the Bitcoin wiki to understand the difference between the address types.
If you are unable to sign the message, please send your Vertcoin address, your Unitus address, and a screenshot of the Vertcoin wallet showing a payout transaction from EasyMine to [email protected]. Attempts at using an invalid wallet address will fail authentication within your miner.
Suggested Miner Configuration / Command Line Examples
- ccminer (for NVidia GPUs)
ccminer.exe -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2.easymine.online:5000 -u Vertcoin-Wallet-Address.WorkerName -p x
- lyclMiner (for AMD GPUs)
Please follow the instructions here, and specify the following in the lyclMiner.conf file:
Please ensure you replace Vertcoin-Wallet-Address with YOUR Vertcoin Wallet Address. WorkerName can be up to 20 characters long, or leave it blank for 'default'.
Buy or Rent hashes from these compatible services:
Payments & Payouts
- Vertcoin: 0.5%
- Unitus: 1%
- Payout Transactions
- Vertcoin: 0 VTC
- Unitus: 0 UIS
When are payments & payouts made?
- Payments to your account are made when blocks found by the pool are confirmed by the network. You receive a share of the block reward, less the mining fee, proportional to the number and difficulty of valid shares submitted by your workers in the previous 12 hours.
- Payouts from your account to your wallets are made:
- When your Vertcoin or Unitus account balance exceeds the minimum payout threshold (by default this is 0.5 VTC and 5 UIS), and this payout will be completed soon after exceeding the threshold
- Once per day, at approximately 00:00 UTC, all Vertcoin balances above 0.5 VTC will be paid out
- Once per day, at approximately 00:00 UTC, all miners who have been inactive for 7 days will be paid out if their Vertcoin balance exceeds 0.01 VTC. All other inactive Vertcoin balances are donated to the pool
You can change your minimum payout thresholds by accessing your miner's page and clicking on the edit icon next to Payout Address in the Miner General Information panel.
Merged Mining allows you to mine both Vertcoin and Unitus at the same time, increasing your miner's profitability. No changes need to be made to your miner configuration, however to receive the Unitus that you are mining you do need register it on this pool.
- Find your address on the list of active miners, and click on your VTC address to view miners page
- In the Miner General Information panel, click on the edit icon next to Payout Address
- Follow the instructions provided to specify your Unitus wallet address. You can also change the minimum payout thresholds and pool donation using the same form
- The pool will then validate the information you have provided and will update your settings
If you are experiencing issues, please first ensure you have configured your miner with the correct username (your VTC address). Please search for your address on the list of active miners, and click on your VTC address to view miners page. Please note it will take approximately 5 minutes from when you start mining for your address to appear in the list of active miners.
If you still require help, please send an email to [email protected] and include as much information as possible. Please include the VTC address you are mining to within your request for help.